Reaching Your Potential Message Series: How to Overcome Adversities in Your Life05 July 2015
Society Places a high premium on individuals who have the ability to lead others. More and more effort is being spent on “executive search” and “management development” today than ever before. Key positions are continuously opening in commerce and industry, government and civil service – all to the effective leader. But where are the leaders to be found?
Do you have some seemingly unreachable goals? No one ever said reaching them would be easy. But it is possible! Probable, IF we learn to rely on God to help us like Nehemiah did, one of the greatest leaders in the Bible. He succeeded despite all the obstacles. You can too!
Join Jerry Johnston as he unfolds the compelling LEADERSHIP LESSONS revealed in every chapter of Nehemiah. The management principles that flow from his life to ours are profound and intensely practical. This inspired Scripture will tutor you on how to become a LEADER in our competitive world. And you will learn how to apply these LEADERSHIP LESSON in your home, marriage, and professional life.
You can use Nehemiah’s game plan to achieve the goals that challenge you! God helped Nehemiah, and He will help you too!
- The Critical Need for Leadership (Nehemiah 1:1-4)
- The Greatest Force on Earth (Nehemiah 1:5-11)
- Loyalty, Leadership & Opposition (Nehemiah 2:1-20)
- Leadership’s Secrets for Success (Nehemiah 3:1-32)
- The Power of Perseverance (Nehemiah 4:1-23)
- The Leader: A Future Forecaster (Nehemiah 5:1-19)
- The Leader Who Discerns Distractions (Neh. 6:1-19)
- A Leader’s Legacy (Nehemiah 7:1-8:18)
- The Leader As A Catalyst (Nehemiah 9:1-38)
- The Leader Who Challenges (Nehemiah 10:1-39)
- The Leader & Innovation (Nehemiah 11:1-36)
- The Leader As A Model (12:1-13:31)