Jerry Johnston interviews American Christian Apologetic Author and Evangelist Lee Strobel. Atheist-turned-Christian Lee Strobel, the former award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune, is a New York Times best-selling author of more than twenty books and serves as Professor of Christian Thought at Houston Baptist University.
Described in the Washington Post as “one of the evangelical community’s most popular apologists,” Lee shared the Christian Book of the Year award in 2005 for a curriculum he co-authored with Garry Poole about the movie The Passion of the Christ. He also won Gold Medallions for The Case for Christ, The Case for Faith, and The Case for a Creator, all of which have been made into documentaries distributed by Lionsgate.
His latest works include his first novel, The Ambition, and The Case for Christ Study Bible, which features hundreds of notes and articles. His free e-newsletter, Investigating Faith, is available at www.LeeStrobel.com.
More from this series:
- KC Royals General Manager Dayton Moore
- Florida State University College Football Hall of Fame Coach Bobby Bowden
- NFL Legendary Announcer Pat Summerall
- Recording Artist Rebecca St. James
- Recording Artist Randy Travis
- Author, singer, motivational speaker, and former pornographic actress Shelley Lubben
- Media Critic Dr. Ted Baehr – Session 1
- 9-11 Survivor Sujo John
- American Christian Apologetic Author and Evangelist Lee Strobel
- Media critic Dr. Ted Baehr Session 2
- Media critic Dr. Ted Baehr Session 3
- American Christian Apologetic Author and Evangelist Lee Strobel Interview
- Russell H. Seibert Professor of Ancient History at Western Michigan University, Dr Paul Maier