Date of Birth
May 12, 1959
Married Cristie Jo Huf in 1979, DMin, Acadia University-Acadia Divinity College (2012)
Danielle Newsome, 1979, BS in Religion, Liberty University (2002)
Dr. Jeremiah Johnston, 1981, Ph.D. in New Testament Studies, Middlesex University/Oxford Centre for Mission Studies (2013)
Jenilee Mullikin, 1985, BS in Religion: Biblical and Theological Studies, Liberty University (2016)
Jerry is passionate about training Christian leaders and helping them enhance their communication of the Gospel. He is also known as an effective communicator himself and demonstrates skill and knowledge on a variety of topics. Jerry has the spiritual gifts of faith, leadership, evangelism, teaching, and discernment. An extension of his multidecade career is evidenced in his ability to assist leaders in national ministries to scale and develop a strategic plan to go to the next level. Jerry has widespread media experience, having appeared on scores of TV shows, and produced documentaries for multiple media entities.
DMin, Acadia University-Acadia Divinity College:
Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada (2012)
Thesis: “An Exploration of Rates and Causes of Attrition Among Protestant Evangelical Clergy in the United States” http://scholar.acadiau.ca/islandora/object/theses:234
Click here for further reading regarding my DMin education
MDiv, Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary:
Kansas City, MO (2009), Christian Education Awarded with Highest Honors
BA, Midwestern Baptist College:
Kansas City, MO (2007), Biblical Studies Awarded with Highest Honors
HonDD, Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary:
Lynchburg, VA (1997)
Motivational, secular and Christian speaker to educational, corporate, governmental, not-for-profit, and religious organizations throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe. Jerry delivered the Life School Assembly presentation to over 3,000,000 students in over 2,500 public schools throughout the United States and Canada.
Internationally acclaimed author of 11 books with more than 500,000 copies in circulation worldwide, one million sermons in circulation around the globe, and 12 dynamic video productions.
Nominated and selected by world Christian leaders to serve on the Board of Church Growth International in 2005 at the Yoido Full Gospel Church (480,000 members) in Seoul, South Korea. CGI assisted in the development of Christian leadership in ministry and churches on a global scale.
Personal strengths include high energy, results-oriented, persistence in pursuit of goals, and a resourceful, proactive approach to conquering complex challenges.
An effective fundraiser, culture trend expert, and communicator, Jerry is a versatile, dynamic, and frequently requested speaker, author, and media personality with a strong stage presence and an unforgettable and convincing style that motivates and inspires audiences of all ages.
Highly credible with over 40 years of experience, Jerry confronts sensitive and vital issues that face today’s audiences in a manner that makes a profound impact.
Co-Executive Producer of the “This Is Christian Strong”™ Venture
June 2013 – Present
The “This Is Christian Strong”™ project is a multilayer, global endeavor that includes a docuseries, trade books, Critical Christian Thinking Center, Curious Thinking for Little Ones, theme song, teaching, and leadership lessons for Bible studies/small groups/pastoral sermons, a weekly television show, and a live, 24-hour “This Is Christian Strong”™ movement with a viral challenge. Additionally, the project will raise awareness and volunteerism.
Dr. Arif Ahmed, Senior Lecturer, University of Cambridge
Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Atheist, Former Muslim, and Founder of the AHA Foundation
Mark Anderson, Leader of Youth With a Mission (YWAM)
Dr. Peter Atkins, Oxford Professor & Influential Atheist
Dr. Julian Baggini, British Philosopher & Writer
Dr. Joseph Baker, Associate Professor in Sociology and Anthropology, Author
Andy Bannister, Apologist, Speaker & Author
Mike Bickle, Director of the International House of Prayer Missions Base
Susan Blackmore, British Psychologist & Atheist, (London, England)
Robyn Blumner, President & CEO of the Richard Dawkins Foundation
Justin Brierley, Senior Editor of Premier Christianity Today Magazine
Peter William Brierley, UK Statistician & Author
Dr. Stephen Bullivant: Senior Lecturer in Theology and Ethics at St. Mary’s University in England (Oxford)
Dr. James Charlesworth, Princeton Theological Seminary’s George L. Collord Professor of New Testament Language & Literature
Alan Cooperman, Director of Religion Research at Pew Research (Washington, DC)
Dr. William Lane Craig, Christian Apologist, Debater & Philosopher
Michael Cromartie, Former Vice President of the Ethics and Public Policy Center (deceased)
John Dominic Crossan, Irish-American New Testament Scholar & Former Catholic Priest
Dr. James Crossley, Professor of Bible, Society & Politics at St. Mary’s University in England
Dr. Stephen Davis, Russell K. Pitzer Professor of Philosophy at Claremont McKenna College
Dr. Richard Dawkins, Emeritus Fellow of New College, Oxford & Author of “The God Delusion”
Dr. Abby Day, BA Religion Program Leader for Goldsmiths University of London
Greg Epstein, Humanist Chaplain at Harvard University, Author (Cambridge, MA)
Dr. Craig A. Evans, HBU John Bisagno Distinguished Professor of Christian Origins
Dr. Stephen Evans, Author and Baylor University Professor (Waco, TX)
Dr. Miguel Farias: Lecturer & Director of Studies in Psychology for Scholarship & Christianity in Oxford
Dr. John Fea, Chair of the History Department at Messiah College
Dr. Teddi Fishman, Director for the International Center for Academic Integrity
David Fitzgerald, Former Christian, Atheist & Activist
Dr. Paul Foster, Professor of New Testament Language, Literature & Theology at the University of Edinburgh
Dr. Gladys Ganiel, Research Fellow in the Institute for the Study of Conflict Transformation and Social Justice at Queen’s University Belfast
Dr. A.C. Grayling, Master of the New College of the Humanities in London
Dr. Gary Habermas, Chairman of the Department of Philosophy & Theology at Liberty University
Dr. Conrad Hackett, Associate Director of Research at Pew Research Center
Peter Hitchens, Journalist & Author of “The Rage Against God: How Atheism Led Me to Faith”
Dr. (Sir) Colin Humphreys, Director of Research at Cambridge University
John Ioannou, International Evangelist & Author (London, England)
Dr. Philip Jenkins, Co-Director for Baylor University’s Institute for Studies of Religion
Penn Jillette, Half of the Penn & Teller Duo, Entertainer & Atheist (Washington, DC)
Dr. Byron J. Johnson, Co-Director for Baylor University’s Institute for Studies of Religion
Dr. Ariela Keysar, Associate Research Professor, Associate Director of the Institute for the Study of Secularism in Society and Culture
Dr. Thomas Kidd, Distinguished Professor of History for Baylor University (Waco, TX)
Dr. Barry Kosmin, Research Professor, Director of the Institute for the Study of Secularism in Society and Culture (Hartford, CT)
Mark Lanier, Attorney, Author (Houston, TX)
Dr. Jonathan Lanman, Assistant Director of the Institute of Cognition and Culture at Queen’s University Belfast
Dr. Stephen Law, Lecturer on Philosophy & Theology at Heythrop College at the University of London
Dr. Lois Lee, Project Leader of the Scientific Study of Nonreligious Belief Project
Dr. John Lennox, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Oxford & Christian Debater
Dr. Michael Licona, Founder and President of Risen Jesus, Author, Professor
Dr. Tim Mawson, Philosophy Fellow at St. Peters’ College, University of Oxford
Dr. Alister McGrath, Director of the Ian Ramsey Centre for Science and Religion at the University of Oxford
Mark Mittelberg, Author, Speaker & Leading Strategist in Evangelism
Dr. J.P. Moreland, Distinguished Professor of Philosophy at Biola University
Sarah Moorhead, Executive Director of Recovering from Religion (Memphis, TN)
William (Bill) J. Murray, Chairman of the Religious Freedom Coalition (Frederick, VA)
Bill Nye, Television Personality & CEO of The Planetary Society (Washington, DC)
Dr. Josh Packard, Associate Professor in Sociology, Executive Director, Springtide Research Institute
Nancy Pearcey, Apologist, Author & Professor
Dr. Anthony Pinn, Professor of Religious Studies at Rice University
Dr. Brant Pitre, Professor of Sacred Scriptures at Notre Dame Seminary
Dr. Nabeel Qureshi, Christian Apologist, Author & Former Muslim (deceased)
David Robertson, Minister of St. Peter’s Free Church in Dundee, Scotland
Frank Schaeffer, Best-selling Author, Film Director & Public Speaker
Dr. Jens Schroter, Chair & Professor of Exegesis and Theology of New Testament and New Testament Apocrypha at the Humboldt University of Berlin
Dr. Chris Sinkinson, Lecturer for Moorlands Christian Theology and Training College & Pastor
David Silverman, President of American Atheists
Gregory Smith, Associate Director of Pew Research (Washington, DC)
Nick Spencer, Director of Research at Theos, a Think Tank (London, England)
Dr. Rodney Stark, Baylor University Professor, Author & Past President of the Society for the Scientific Study of Religion and of the Association for the Sociology of Religion (Waco, TX)
Todd Stiefel, President of the Stiefel Freethought Foundation (Memphis, TN)
Lee Strobel, Author & Teacher (Houston, TX)
Dr. Richard Swinburne, Emeritus Professor of Philosophy at the University of Oxford & Author
Muhammad Syed, President of the Ex-Muslims of North America
Mandisa Thomas, Founder of Black Nonbelievers
Mark Tooley, President of the Institute of Religion & Democracy (Washington, DC)
Dr. James M. Tour, Scientist & Rice University Professor (Houston, TX)
Melissa Cain Travis, Assistant Professor of Apologetics, Author & Speaker
Dr. Michael Uch: German Psychologist, Psychotherapist & Psychologist of Religion
Dr. Simon Vibert, Director of the School of Preaching, Wycliffe Hall, Oxford
Dr. Daniel Von Wachter, Director of the International Academy of Philosophy in the Principality of Liechtenstein
Dr. Michael Ward, Professor at the University of Oxford & Houston Baptist University; C.S. Lewis Expert
Dr. Peter J. Williams, Warden of the Tyndale House in Cambridge; Lecturer at University of Cambridge
Peter S. Williams, Christian Philosopher, Apologist & Assistant Professor at Gimlekollen School of Journalism and Communication in Norway
Dr. John Wilsey, Associate Professor for the Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary & Author of “One Nation Under God: An Evangelical Critique of Christian America”
Lizz Winstead, Co-creator & Writer for “The Daily Show”
Dr. Ben Witherington, III, Professor of New Testament Interpretation at Asbury Theological Seminary in Wilmore, Kentucky & Pastor
Dr. Linda Woodhead, Professor in the Department of Politics, Philosophy and Religion at Lancaster University; Religion Researcher
Dr. Nicholas Thomas Wright, British New Testament Scholar & Retired Anglican Bishop
Dr. Phil Zuckerman, Professor of Sociology at Pitzer College in Claremont, California & Author
Vice President, Department of Innovation & Strategic Marketing
Professor, Department of Theology
Houston Baptist University: October 2014 – Present
Co-Executive Producer of “This Is Christian Strong” ™
June 2013 – Present
I.G. Transmedia, LLC
2015 - Present
Intentional God, Inc. (501-C-3)
2015 - Present
TV Host & Documentarian, Crossroads Christian Communications
Toronto, Canada: May 2012 – February 2014
Church Planter & Pastor of First Family Church
Overland Park, Kansas: September 1996 – September 2011
Founder of Jerry Johnston Ministries Association
1979 – 1996
Vice President, HBU Department of Innovation & Strategic Marketing
- Led the communications team at HBU (edu) to raise the University’s visibility and recruitment to a national level. Restructured the communication division with a 21st-century digital strategy.
- As Editor of The Pillars magazine, created the theme and concept for 21 magazines.
- Collaborated in the design and creation of new digital income revenue stream for HBU. Recruited consultant Dr. Ron Godwin (former Liberty University Provost) and participated in the HBU Online Task Force. Collaborated in the design of an Online Business Plan for HBU, targeting to enroll 10,000 online HBU students. Integrally involved with the HBU Online Task Force, Chaired Fundraising Team and raised $5 million in designated monies to launch HBU Online’s expansion.
The Christian Thinkers Society
- Designed the launch and execution of The Christian Thinkers Society, Inc. (christianthinkers.com), which features the apologetics ministry of Dr. Jeremiah Johnston and its international publishing, conference, partnerships, certificate program(s), and global strategy. The mission of the Christian Thinkers Society is to teach Christians to become thinkers and thinkers to become Christians.
- Assisted in the publishing partnership of author Dr. Jeremiah Johnston with LifeWay Christian Publishing and in the creation of a Bible study kit entitled, “Unanswered.” Also facilitated the marketing plan for “Unimaginable” with Bethany House Publishers.
- Set up both national and international Christian Thinkers Society conferences, which feature Dr. Jeremiah Johnston translating profound apologetic truth into laypeople’s language to strengthen the local church.
TV Host & Documentarian, Crossroads Christian Communications
- Served as an independent contractor and host of “100 Huntley Street” TV show based in Toronto, which aired daily on the Global Television network with one million weekly viewers. Interviewed guests such as Rick Warren, Dr. David Jeremiah, Dr. John Hagee, Philip Yancey, quarterback Jim Kelly, and many other international Christian leaders.
- Directed multiple television crews in filming five documentary television specials that aired on various television networks globally and were distributed to thousands of churches and schools. Interviewed leading experts and numerous people impacted by multiple critical issues across North America.
- As a TV host, Dr. Jerry Johnston set fundraising records for Crossroads Christian Communications (crossroads.ca) and led their TV telethons and recruitment of monthly donor support. Johnston designed and wrote two important books, “Why They Die: Curing the Death Wish in Our Kids,” and “Christian & Demons” (Crossroads Publishing). He produced six TV documentaries, including, “Inside Teenage Suicide,” “Battling the Darkness,” and “The Power of Media: The Sexualization of our Youth.” These programs supported the success of the telethons in new monthly engagement and large-scale donor cultivation and support.
Church Planter & Pastor of First Family Church
- Planted an innovative, biblical church in his hometown of Overland Park, Kansas. First Family Church began with 500 people on the first Sunday and grew to 4,200 members in 11 years. Johnston raised $59 million in 11 years and built a 140,000-square-feet campus on 51 acres.
- Johnston championed the Kansas Marriage Amendment at the request of Pastor Joe Wright of Central Christian Church in Wichita, Kansas, and incurred the retaliation of repeated attacks by the Kansas City Star, which dispatched a full-time investigative journalist on him, his family, and printed numerous libelous stories which launched an investigation by the Kansas Department of Consumer Protection, and two years of immense stress and trial. Dr. Jay Sekulow, president of the American Center of Law & Justice, led a team of lawyers at the request of the Board of Elders of First Family Church. The team was led by board chairman, the Honorable Judge Robert Ulrich (former United States District Attorney/Western Missouri District); Dr. Johnston and the church were fully exonerated. Dr. Jay Sekulow stated in October of 2009 in a live telecast service at First Family Church that he had never witnessed a more politically motivated witch hunt in his 30 years of practicing law and defending Christian freedom in the United States. For a complete description and associated appendices, please read chapter one of Dr. Johnston’s doctoral dissertation: http://scholar.acadiau.ca/islandora/object/theses:234
- Johnston founded and operated a publishing and events management organization engaged in marketing and producing events, services, and products that support ministries, educational and corporate presentations, programs, and involvement. Provided leadership and direction to the development and production of Jerry Johnston Events & Publishing International to businesses seeking motivational, leadership, and successful development presentations nationwide for seventeen years.
- In conjunction with Cristie Jo Johnston, developed and presented entertaining and problem-solving seminars and retreats that addressed issues of marriage and parenting. These included two-day marriage enrichment retreats that attracted approximately 2,000 attendees annually. Other topics were parenting survival seminars, leadership development and dream development.
- Oversaw the development, marketing, and production of a wide range of full-service one to four-day Jerry Johnston Family Events with timely and relevant message topics and full event management services. Services included scheduling, traffic control, counselor training, total media packets, printing, promotion, print, and advertising material creation, recorded radio advertisements and video clips, volunteer coordination, meals, cleaning, ushers, financing, reservations and parking.
- Developed, marketed, and presented the Life School Assembly Program given to schools, PTA groups, 4-H Clubs, FFA, FHA, high school leadership conferences, colleges, universities and civic organizations. Developed sponsoring partnerships with corporations such as Coca-Cola, McDonald’s and Domino’s Pizza that supported Life School Assembly programs presented in over 2.000 public schools to over 3,000,000 students.
- Created and presented presentations that addressed various motivational issues and concerns for corporations, conventions, military, government, and personal improvement seminars.
Founder & Evangelist of Jerry Johnston Ministries Association
- Averaged 22 mass crusades per year in which thousands of people from all walks of life were reached with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. More than 18,000 people made professions of faith in Christ during two years. Articles appeared in newspapers throughout North America.
- In 1980 and 1981, the weekly television program, “Jerry Johnston,” began airing in the Midwest. Johnston Initiated an outreach of the ministry through the “Life School Assembly.” This riveting, informative lecture on drug and alcohol abuse captured students’ attention and was praised by even the most skeptical school administrators. He toured more than 30 Texas cities and conducted citywide impact crusades in 13 locations throughout the nation. He led a month-long crusade emphasis in northern California.
- From 1982 to 1983, conducted rallies in 100 cities. Spoke to the nation on the “Old Time Gospel Hour” television program. There were 60 crusades conducted in this time period. Scores of invitations from pastors across America were received at the ministry headquarters. The ministry launched its first conference on evangelism in Kansas City, with national Christian leaders joining as speakers.
- In 1984, the crusade at the Akron Baptist Temple closed with 8,400 in attendance and with 1,200 salvation decisions for the week. The “Life” Kansas City crusade closed with 12,000 in attendance at Municipal Auditorium, and 951 decisions were recorded for Christ in one night.
- The ministry produced a dynamic video, “Decisions and Consequences,” taped at the Kentucky State Penitentiary, which closed with Jerry filming a message for youth strapped in an electric chair.
- At the invitation of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, spoke to evangelists on “How to Prepare and Deliver an Evangelistic Sermon” at the historic North American Conference for Itinerant Evangelists in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Appeared on 101 radio interviews coast-to-coast. Spoke to 14,000 pastors at the Southern Baptist Convention’s Pastor’s Conference and the SBC Evangelists in St. Louis, Missouri. In 1984 and 1985, the ministry and outreach gained media attention and acclaim. Television, radio, and newspaper reporters covered the remarkable impact on the cities visited in virtually every town.
- In 1986 and 1987, spoke to hundreds of thousands of students in the public schools. Churches were filled to capacity and experienced overflow attendance as the crusades related to the pressing needs of the unchurched community. At the invitation of Billy Graham Associate Evangelist, Dr. John Wesley White, spoke to international evangelists gathered in Amsterdam, Holland, in 1986.
- In 1987, the ministry purchased a new headquarters building of 6,000 square feet in the Kansas City suburb of Lenexa. The Jerry Johnston Association Conference on Evangelism drew 4,000 people to the Municipal Auditorium in Kansas City, Missouri. During the same year, his first book, “Why Suicide?” (Thomas Nelson Publishers), launched with more than 30,000 hardcover copies being sold.
- Spoke at the Billy Graham School of Evangelism in conjunction with Rev. Graham’s Crusade at Mile High Stadium. Spoke at the Billy Graham School of Evangelism on the campus of Wheaton College in Wheaton, Illinois in 1987.
- The ministry continued to grow during 1988 through 1989. Conducted the “Diamond Year” crusade for the Peoples Church of Toronto, Canada, and spoke to 19 Toronto high schools in five days with rallies at Massey Hall and the Toronto Convention Centre. All of the Toronto media outlets interviewed Johnston, including “100 Huntley Street.” The second book, “Going All the Way: The Real World of Teens and Sex” (Word Publishing), launched appearances on the “700 Club” and scores of other television and radio shows.
- In 1989, the blockbuster book, “The Edge of Evil,” sold out of its first printing in one week. Later, more than 100,000 copies were sold. Visited 89 cities in one-night “Edge of Evil” rallies. Appeared on CNN’s “Crossfire,” “Sonya Live in LA,” “AM in Los Angeles,” “The Tom Snyder Show,” “LA in the Morning,” “AM Philadelphia,” Boston’s “People Are Talking,” and scores of other shows.
- Conducted a five-day television crusade on the “100 Huntley Street” show in Toronto, aired in every Canadian coast to coast, and viewed by 1.3 million people. From 1992 through 1993, the ministry began producing and distributing timely videos for churches and organizations distributed internationally by Word publishers. “AIDS Among Teens,” “Kids and Gangs,” “The Cutting Edge,” “Life Exposé,” and “Commitment: It’s Time to Make Up Your Mind,” are a few of the many videos produced. Books authored by Dr. Johnston and released by Zondervan Publishing include, “Who’s Listening: What Our Kids Are Trying to Tell Us,” and “Inspire Your Kids to Greatness.”
- The ministry was expanded by the launch of Jerry Johnston Family Crusades: Evangelistic Crusades Designed for Every Member of the Family. The response from premier churches of all denominations across North America was postive.
- Spoke at the National Religious Broadcasters Convention in Washington, DC, the National Convention for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes in Indianapolis, and the Future Farmers of America National Convention in Kansas City. Johnston held a base-wide crusade at the US Military Installation in Manheim, Germany. Visited with evangelical leaders in London, England regarding future evangelistic ministry in the United Kingdom.
“Apostasy Now: Similarities and Differences of Belief Systems,” FF Publishing
“Christians & Demons,” Crossroads
“Daniel: Principle of Leadership, Success and Achievement,” FF Publishing
“Going All the Way: The Real World of Teens and Sex,” Word Publishing
“How to Save Your Kids from Ruin,” Victor Books
“Inspire Your Kids to Greatness,” Zondervan Publishing
“It’s Killing Our Kids” Teenage Alcohol Abuse and Addition,” Word Publishing
“The Edge of Evil,” Word Publishing
“The Last Days of Planet Earth,” Harvest House
“The Thrilling Prophecies of Mr. Z and Jesus: Jerusalem, the Jew, and You,” FF Publishing
“Who’s Listening: What Our Kids Are Trying to Tell Us,” Zondervan Publishing
“Why Suicide? What Parents and Teachers Must Know to Save Our Kids,” Oliver Nelson Books
“Why They Die: Curing the Death Wish in Our Kids,” Crossroads
“AIDS Among Teens,” Word Publishing
“Battling the Darkness,” Crossroads
“Commitment: It’s Time to Make Up Your Mind,” Word Publishing
“Decisions and Consequences,” Word Publishing
“Incest,” Word Publishing
“Inside Teen Suicide,” Crossroads
“It’s Killing Our Kids: Alcohol Abuse and Addiction,” Word Publishing
“Kids and Gangs,” Word Publishing
“Life Exposé,” Jerry Johnston Association
“Prescription Drug Abuse,” Crossroads
“Profiling Teen Violence,” Crossroads
“Rachel’s Story: The Crosses of Columbine,” Jerry Johnston Association
“The Cutting Edge,” Jerry Johnston Association
“The Edge of Evil,” Word Publishing
“The Power of Media: Sexualization of Teens,” Crossroads
“Why Suicide? Youth’s Fatal Wish,” Word Publishing
Listed are some of Jerry’s most requested messages
“A Vision for the Future: Investing in Eternity,” 4 Lessons
“Adult Camp: The Message That Transformed Your Kids!” 3 Lessons
“Advantages of Adversity,” 3 Lessons
“Armageddon: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Prophecy but Didn't Know Who to Ask,” 9 Lessons
“Amos,” 4 Lessons
“Basic Training,” 9 Lessons
“BeAtitudes Happy,” 5 Lessons
“Breaking Bondages: Taking Off Your Mask,” 6 Lessons
“Characters: Jerry Johnston's Illustrated Sermons,” 3 Lessons
“Christ Comes As…,” 5 Lessons
“Christian Ethics,” 8 Lessons
“Come Home First Family,” 5 Lessons
“Complete Wellness,” 5 Lessons
“Conquest: Our 5 Year Plan,” 3 Lessons
“Critical Concerns,” 8 Lessons
“Daniel: 12 Principles of Leadership, Success & Achievement,” 18 Lessons
“Demons and Christians,” 7 Lessons
“Determine Your Legacy,” 6 Lessons
“Discovering the Secrets to Answered Prayer,” 8 Lessons
“Discovering Your Purpose and Finding Fulfillment,” 4 Lessons
“Doctor Jekyll & Mister Hyde: Overcoming the Character Tug-of-War,” 16 Lessons
“Ephesians,” 14 Lessons
“Essentials for a Dynamite Marriage,” 5 Lessons
“Extreme Makeover: The Spiritual Edition,” 8 Lessons
“Faithfulness Revealed,” 7 Lessons
“Fear Factor: Conquering the Insurmountable Obstacle to Share Your Faith,” 6 Lessons
“Fight for Grace,” 4 Lessons
“First Family Gives Back,” 3 Lessons
“Full House,” 5 Lessons
“Getting in Shape Spiritually,” 8 Lessons
“God’s Help for Your Suffering: 1 Peter,” 8 Lessons
“God's Response to Sexual Behaviors,” 7 Lessons
“God's Way to Financial Success,” 4 Lessons
“Habakkuk: How to Overcome Doubt and Learn to Trust,” 2 Lessons
“Hallmarks of The Real Deity of The Universe,” 8 Lessons
“Hello: My Name is God,” 8 Lessons
“Help for Hurting Hearts,” 6 Lessons
“Hosea,” 4 Lessons
“How to Build a Strong Family I,” 8 Lessons
“How to Build a Strong Family II,” 6 Lessons
“How to Find Love, Enjoy Love and Rekindle Love,” 6 Lessons
“How to Live Successfully,” 2 Lessons
"How To Overcome Biblical Illiteracy"
“How to Prepare for The Greatest Year of Your Life,” 5 Lessons
"How To Reach Next Generation"
“How We Got the Bible,” 12 Lessons
“I Do…Do I,” 4 Lessons
“iHurt,” 6 Lessons
“Issues Influencing America's Destiny,” 7 Lessons
“It's the Heart of The Matter,” 6 Lessons
“Jesus and Children,” 5 Lessons
“Joel,” 4 Lessons
“Jonah,” 4 Lessons
“Judges,” 5 Lessons
“Juicy Fruit: Discover the Fruits of The Holy Spirit,” 7 Lessons
“Learning How to Live Successfully,” 7 Lessons
“Learning How to Win,” 4 Lessons
“Living the Blessed Life,” 5 Lessons
“Make Friends Who Make It to Forever,” 15 Lessons
“Marriage, Divorce, & Remarriage,” 6 Lessons
“Men of Valor; Women of Wisdom,” 4 Lessons
“Navigating the Bumps, Difficulties and Detours of Life,” 12 Lessons
“On Location with Jesus,” 5 Lessons
“On Mission,” 6 Lessons
“On the Road with Paul and John,” 8 Lessons
“Overcoming Biblical Illiteracy,” 24 Lessons
“Portraits of Christ in The Old Testament Tabernacle,” 7 Lessons
“Pray It Away,” 4 Lessons
“Preparing for the End”
“Principles of Prosperity,” 4 Lessons
“Reaching Your Potential: How to Overcome Adversities in Your Life,” 12 Lessons
“Regaining Joy,” 4 Lessons
“Reliving Pilgrim’s Progress,” 6 Lessons
“Response to Peter Jennings Reporting: In Search of Jesus,” 4 Lessons
“Retracing the Path to Bethlehem,” 4 Lessons
“Similarities and Differences of Belief Systems,” 31 Lessons
“Spiritual Armor,” 6 Lessons
“Steps to a Fulfilled Family,” 6 Lessons
“Tell Me More About Heaven,” 5 Lessons
“The 10 Grand Demands of God: A Literal Explanation of the 10 Commandments,” 4 Lessons
“The Atheist's Delusion,” 3 Lessons
“The Coming War with Russia,” 4 Lessons
“The DaVinci Code Debunked,” 6 Lessons
“The Fight for Grace: Liberty vs. Legalism,” 6 Lessons
“The Forbidden Chapter: Isaiah 53,” 6 Lessons
“The Founding Fathers: In God We Trust?” 4 Lessons
“The Great Omission: How to Develop a Conviction About the Commission,” 6 Lessons
“The Greatest Christmas Gift You Can Give,” 4 Lessons
“The Indisputable Signs of Christ's Return,” 5 Lessons
“The Key to Supernatural Living,” 4 Lessons
“The Last 14 Days,” 4 Lessons
“The Last Days,” 5 Lessons
“The Lost Gospel of Judas,” 3 Lessons
“The Lost: Who Cares?” 2 Lessons
“The Murder of Jesus,” 6 Lessons
“The Power of Wisdom from Proverbs,” 13 Lessons
“The Rewards of an Obedient Life,” 4 Lessons
“The Secrets of a Know-So Faith,” 11 Lessons
“The Sermons No One Will Preach,” 6 Lessons
“The Supernatural Church: ACTS, Acts of Courage, Tests of Strength,” 45 Lessons
“The Thrilling Prophecies of Mr. Z and Jesus: Jesus, the Jew, and You,” 22 Lessons
“The War of World-View: How Did Life Begin?” 8 Lessons
“Things to Come: Eliminating End Times Confusion,” 21 Lessons
“Transforming Promises to Live By,” 11 Lessons
“The Unbelieving Believers,” 4 Lessons
“Weathering the Storms of Life,” 6 Lessons
“Welcome to Fabulous Corinth Greece: The Las Vegas of the First Century,” 10 Lessons
“What If?” 5 Lessons
“When God Became a Man,” 5 Lessons
“Why Care?” 4 Lessons
"Why Does God Allow Tragedy? Facts About Heaven"
“Words,” 3 Lessons
“You Are Loved,” 7 Lessons
“Your Miracle in The Mirror: In the Mirror of Mark,” 10-plus Lessons
Jerry Johnston has appeared on numerous national radio and television programs.
The following list is representative, but not exhaustive:
- Fox News
- MSNBC with Joe Scarborough
- “Connected Coast to Coast” with Ron Reagan
- ABC World News Tonight
- ABC Nightline
- “Deborah Norville Tonight”
- “Focus on the Family”
- “The 700 Club”
- ABC “Good Morning America”
- NBC: “The Today Show”
- CNN: “Crossfire”
- “The Tom Snyder Show”
- “Sonya Live in L.A.”
- “Sally Jesse Raphael Show”
- Fox Radio with Allen Combs
- AM Los Angeles on KABC
- KTLA: “Los Angeles in the Morning”
- “Neil Cavuto” on Fox
(Contact information available upon request)
Dr. Jay Allen Sekulow
Chief Counsel & Founder
American Center of Law and Justice
Lee Strobel Ministries
Arkos Global Partners/Founder & CEO
Dr. Tommy Barnett
Founder and Senior Pastor
Dream City Church